Please visit us at Booth 827 on April 9 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center for ASAE’s Springtime Expo 2015. There will be plenty of seating available for you to take a break from the busy expo floor while you discuss CMR’s technology platform and service offerings with one of our team members.
The following CMR staff will be available to meet with you:
- Steve Olsen – Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- Dave Goetz – Co-Founder and President
- Brian Roy – Vice President, Product Services
- John Fuhr – Vice President, Sales and Marketing
- Julie Noto – Vice President, Client Services
- Robert DeSando – Director, Hotel Business Development
- Danielle Elliott – Sales Manager
If you’d like to schedule a meeting with a member of our team during, before, or after the expo, or if you have any advance questions, just send us an email at email@example.com. We’ll be glad to set up a time to chat.
Please find a map of the expo hall below. Just head straight down the center aisle and find CMR on the right.
We look forward to seeing you there! The Expo Hall will be open from 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Lunch will be available to attendees. If you haven’t already, Register here.
More about ASAE:
ASAE represents more than 21,000 association executives and industry partners representing 10,000 organizations. ASAE members manage leading trade associations, individual membership societies, and voluntary organizations across the United States and in nearly 50 countries around the world. More information about ASAE is available here.